Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 16, 2015

11 SUPERFOODS TO ADD TO SMOOTHIES


superfoods

Superfoods are an excellent, quick and easy way to fill your body with nutrients. What exactly is a superfood? Simply put, superfoods are foods rich in phytochemicals which fight disease, strengthen the immune system and contribute to an overall healthier well-being.
So, how can you get more of these superfoods? I personally love adding them to my smoothies (which I share recipes for on snapchat –> @gerihirsch) to supercharge my mind and body. I add about a teaspoon or so of a combination of the below 11 superfoods for all sorts of great health benefits which include lowering cholesterol, reducing inflammation, improving digestion, increasing metabolism, eliminating toxins from your body, improving brain function, vision, mood and many other benefits which you can read about below.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 bpressv1.6 All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger